The ARMM HELPS stands for HEALTH, EDUCATION, LIVELIHOOD, PEACE and GOVERNANCE and SYNERGY
A banner program of the present leadership led by Hon. Regional Governor MUJIV S. HATAMAN for more coordinated and focused interventions at the local level to achieve maximum impact of services. The ARMM Convergence Plan will be implemented using the ARMM HELPS, an implementing strategy of the regional leadership to bring the services of the regional government closer to its constituents. It shall be implemented by the clusters of line agencies and other partners through an integrated delivery of services in the proposed target areas in close coordination with the development stakeholders at the provincial, municipal and barangay levels.
- To decrease the number of maternal deaths by 10 percent annually;
- To decrease the number of infant deaths by 15 percent annually;
- To decrease the prevalence of underweight among 0-5 years old children by 4 percent annually;
- To increased access to quality education in the region;
- To improve the capability of the economically active poor to transform their labor resources into income through the creation of micro enterprises thereby resulting in their socio-economic upliftment above the marginal status;
- To enhance the peace and security conditions by strengthening the peace and security bodies respect and promote human rights and reduce significantly loose firearms towards the development of the region; and
- To strengthen open governance in the region anchored on the principles of transparency,accountability and inclusiveness.
- ARMM HELPS is about communities benefitting directly from the on-going ARMM reform, in particular contributing to:
- Decrease in maternal and infant mortality, and prevalence of underweight under 5 children.
- Increase access to education
- Improved livelihood and entrepreneurial capacities
- Enhance peace and governance conditions